Bridging the gap between patients and researchers
Our unique patient-centric approach to biospecimen and data collection enables challenging study designs
Sanguine in action
Bio in action
Advance scientific breakthroughs from the comfort of your own home
Our patient-centered approach to biospecimen collection makes it easy for you to participate in medical research and have a direct impact on the development of new treatments.
- Easy at-home donation
- Supportive, on-call study coordinators
- Monetary compensation
- Recommended by leading patient advocacy groups
- Full privacy and personal information security ensured
Access “impossible” samples with our patient-centric approach to biospecimen collection
When biospecimen collection puts patients first you get better patient retention and the possibility of conducting even “challenging” study designs that deliver a more accurate and clinically-relevant view of biology.
- Minimally-invasive biospecimens including blood, hair, urine, stool
- Questionnaire-based studies
- Multiple data points per sample with event-based and longitudinal collection
- Complex inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Rare patient populations
- Improved translational insights
Are you a researcher?
Find out how Sanguine can accelerate your study.
At Sanguine, our mission is to accelerate translational biomedical research by removing the barriers to patient participation.
Through transparent communications, respectful patient support, and appropriate compensation, we keep patients engaged in the research process for a better patient experience and more impactful research biospecimens.