Bridging the gap between patients and researchers
Accelerate precision translational medicine and cell & gene therapy development with biospecimens directly from patients
Sanguine in action
Bio in action
For Patients and Donors
Advance scientific breakthroughs from the comfort of your own home
Our patient-centered approach to biospecimen collection makes it easy for you to participate in medical research and directly impact the development of new treatments.
- Easy at-home donation
- Convenient and comfortable white blood cell donation (apheresis) centers
- Supportive, on-call study coordinators
- Monetary compensation
- Recommended by leading patient advocacy groups
- Privacy and personal information security ensured
Access hard-to-reach, annotated biospecimens with our direct-to-patient approach to sample procurement.
When biospecimen collection puts patients first, you get better patient retention and the ability to conduct prospective study designs that deliver more accurate and clinically relevant biomarker data.
- Minimally-invasive biospecimens including blood components, urine, stool, & skin tapes
- Comprehensive donor data, including questionnaires and patient-reported outcomes
- Multiple data points per donor with longitudinal study design
- Complex inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Rare patient populations
- Customized collection and specimen processing criteria
Are you a researcher?
Find out how Sanguine can accelerate your study.
Biospecimen and Biomarker Services
At Sanguine, our mission is to accelerate translational biomedical research by removing the barriers to patient participation.
Through transparent communications, respectful patient support, and appropriate compensation, we keep patients engaged in the research process for a better patient experience and more impactful research biospecimens.