PBMC Isolation Services for
Validate biomarkers from viable cells when and how you need them
One partner to manage pre-analytical lab services & logistics
Take advantage of Sanguine’s new and secure laboratory space in San Diego for isolation and storage of your critical clinical Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (PBMCs).
- Over 10,000 PBMC samples delivered
- Cell viability, recovery, and purity optimal for downstream processes
- Lab stability, temperature monitoring, and cloud-based LIMS
- Day-or-night sample accession and same-day processing from clinical sites
- Regulatory compliance assured through our standard protocols or your provided SOPs
- Dedicated Project Coordinator manages site communication and chain of command
- Short- and long-term sample storage in liquid nitrogen, accessible anytime
- Ability to process any number of samples, including ≥ 100 mL blood
- Experienced, professional staff amiable to special training and oversight
Additional characterization & isolation capabilities, including:
Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) typing
Diverse menu of CLIA-certified diagnostic tests
Isolation of T cells, B cells, and/or NK cells
Serum or plasma isolation from the same blood sample
Trust Sanguine for Your Human Sample Research Needs:
Compliance & Quality Assured
Sanguine utilizes two internationally-recognized IRBs (Advarra and WCG IRB) for review and approval of all study protocols, specific study documentation, and study participant facing information. Both Advarra and WCG IRB are organized and operates in compliance with: FDA, OHRP, and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH).
Sanguine operates under an electronic informed consent process which executes 21 CFR part 11 compliant e-signatures, and Sanguine systems interacting with study participant information are HIPAA-compliant. Leukapheresis is conducted under an IRB-approved protocol at qualified blood clinic sites.
More than Biospecimen Procurement
Take advantage of our experienced and dedicated sample collection, logistics, processing, characterization, and storage capabilities to optimize and streamline your study design and mitigate unnecessary variability.