Employer Onsite Collection
Learn about the program benefits from experts
October 4 @ 1:00 pm ET
Research Biospecimens On-Demand
Processing and measurement delays after biospecimen collection can negatively impact research results. With a Sanguine-managed onsite donation program at your research facility or office complex, you can obtain fresh specimens from your colleagues within minutes of collection. Onsite programs enable employees at all seniority levels to participate in your organization’s R&D as blood or other biospecimen donors.
- Streamlined, easy access to healthy samples
- Samples ready for pickup immediately after collection
- Enable the best science with fast, fresh specimens
- Informed consent, IRB, and regulatory compliance managed on your behalf
- Employee privacy protected through HIPAA compliance
- Program setup within 8 weeks of contract
Flexible & Customizable
- Specify inclusion/ exclusion criteria
- Support team manages logistics and requests
- Accommodate specimen collection-specific requirements and changes
Blood Donor Programs in Action
Organizations with Onsite Programs
Quick Turnaround Time
Maximize Sample Viability
Match Control for
One Partner for Biospecimen Procurement
Explore our service offerings to cut timelines and costs, reduce variability, and translate your data into insights.
Compliance & Quality Assured
Sanguine utilizes two internationally-recognized IRBs (Advarra and WCG IRB) for review and approval of all study protocols, specific study documentation, and study participant facing information. Both Advarra and WCG IRB are organized and operates in compliance with: FDA, OHRP, and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH).
Sanguine operates under an electronic informed consent process which executes 21 CFR part 11 compliant e-signatures, and Sanguine systems interacting with study participant information are HIPAA-compliant.